This is the place to:
- Find the benefits of using ICB and TABB certified professionals on your projects
- Contractor Customer Satisfaction Program
- TABB Quality Assurance Program
- Two HVAC Fire Life Safety videos entitled "Reducing the Risk", which addresses the need for proper inspection of smoke and fire dampers by ICB Certified HVAC Fire Life Safety Level 1 Technicians, and "Controlling Smoke" which addresses the importance of hiring ICB Certified HVAC Fire Life Safety Level 2 Technicians to keep stairwell pressurization fans operating at optimal levels are now available for viewing on YouTube. Please click on the title to be connected these videos.
- See who else is using ICB and TABB certified professionals
- Discover why SMACNA endorses only ICB and TABB certified professionals
- Learn why the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers prefers TABB
- Get in-depth ICB and TABB information for engineers
- Download model specifications
- Find useful formulas for the HVAC professional
For more information on ICB and TABB certification specialties, click here.
If you conduct inspections of fire and smoke dampers, please click here for templates of inspection labels for fire dampers and combination fire/smoke dampers.