The 19th Annual ICB/TABB Conference will begin on Monday, April 25, 2022 and conclude on Wednesday, April 27. The conference kick-off will take place on April 25 from 7:30-8:45 a.m. with registration and a buffet-style breakfast, followed by a keynote presentation from James Kendig, Field Director for the Life Safety Code Surveyors/Engineers at The Joint Commission. Opening day activities will conclude with a meet and greet reception from 3:00-4:00 p.m., followed by the ICB/TABB Recognition Dinner from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
This joint labor and management event will offer two educational tracks. The Business Track will enable conference attendees to identify market opportunities and proven methods for capitalizing on them. The Certification Track will provide conference attendees with opportunities to increase knowledge and skills, and complete a certification exam. Certification workshops include TABB Supervisor, Indoor Air Quality Supervisor, Fire and Smoke Damper Supervisor, and Smoke Control Systems Supervisor. If signing up for a certification class, please fill out the application to take the appropriate certification exam on the https://www.icbcertified.org/ website.
Conference registration including all Business and Certification Track selections must be completed on or before Thursday, March 24th. To register for the Conference and make your Business and Certification Track selections, please visit https://whova.com/portal/registration/icbta_202204/
- If this is your first time using Whova, you will need to download the Whova app at https://whova.com/portal/icbta_202204/ to setup an account.
- Registration for the entire conference is $300/individual and $150/each additional participant from the same company.
- If you plan to attend only one day, the registration fee will be $150/individual.
- For registration questions, contact Charlett Hardaway at (703) 299-5646, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference attendees will receive one (1) CEU for each one (1) hour of Business and/or Certification Track activity that is completed.
- TABB Supervisor limited to 30 people. Other supervisor certification courses limited to 20. Book now so you don’t get left out.
Sheraton Park hotel room reservations must be made on or before Thursday, March 24th.
Book your special group rate for 2022 ICB/TABB Conference
We look forward to seeing you there!
The ICB/TABB Conference will be following CDC Covid Guidelines.
If you are ill, please don’t attend. You will receive a full refund of your registration fee.