TABB is now accepting nominations for the TABB Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame Award recognizes those in our industry who have made significant contributions by setting exemplary standards of service or by providing innovative ideas that strengthen the value of TABB Certification. When reviewing candidates for this achievement, TABB considers the following criteria:
- The nominee should have worked and/or is working for SMART and/or SMACNA;
- The nominee should demonstrate leadership that affects the HVAC industry;
- The nominee contributed and/or is contributing to the education, research, economics, and administration of TABB;
- The achievements of the nominee should have lasting value to the TAB industry;
- The nominee should show that through his/her dedication and enthusiasm for the industry their achievements have made significant impact on the HVAC industry;
- The nominee should have shown the willingness to participate in the promotion of TABB by their participation in tradeshows, seminars, and/or informational forums;
- The nominee should have shown the desire to participate in the development and/or delivery of seminar material to internal and external industry groups;
- The nominee should show the desire to develop and cultivate professional relationships with industry groups for the promotion of and/or future trends of the TAB industry; and,
- The nominee has provided cutting edge technological ideas for the TAB industry.
The nomination form can be found by clicking this link: Hall of Fame Award Nomination Form.
The deadline to submit a nomination form is January 31, 2020. You may email or fax the nomination form to Charlett Hardaway at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 683-7615.